- 1 lb. ground beef (or turkey, if that's your thing)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In large skillet, brown the meat over medium heat.
- Add salt/pepper, garlic and onion powder: continue browning.
- Add everything else, simmer for a few minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes to thicken.
Enjoy! Serve with whole-grain hamburger buns, sliced cheese, dijon mustard, pickles and mild banana pepper rings! Carrots and Dip complete this healthy picnic meal.