My version of this recipe.
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- Handful or 2, chopped mushrooms (I use the stems leftover after I have prepped mushroom caps for veggie tray)
- 1/2 a white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano (optional)
- 4 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Chop the artichoke hearts, garlic and onion.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small crockpot.
- Turn on... let cook.
- Serve with pita chips and/or tortilla chips.